Season's Heatings at Normandy Farm Hotel
5 Reasons to Celebrate the Season at Normandy Farm
It may be ho, ho, hot outside but before you know it, Mother Nature will shed her leaves and the holiday season will be upon us. Come Thanksgiving, we deck the barn halls with bows of holly and adorned trees and infuse our plates with the flavors of the season. When your invitation reads, “Normandy Farm”, your guests will surely recognize the name and associate their holiday party venue with hospitality excellence.
If you are an intimate group of four or a fun-loving crowd of four hundred, we have the perfect space and menu to fit your needs. Normandy Farm proudly delivers on the following five key details of hosting a party.
1. One Destination; Five Diverse Venues! Normandy Farm and her sister property, Blue Bell Country Club have five unique banquet spaces for you to laugh and be merry. If you prefer the “farm chic” décor, you’ll want to consider hosting your party at Normandy Farm Hotel in any one of the private dining rooms at the Farmer’s Daughter Restaurant (up to 78 guests),The Grand Ballroom (up to 400 guests), and the Silos Ballroom (up to 160 guests). If you prefer modern elegance, delight your guests at The Belle of Blue Bell Ballroom (up to 200 guests) or the Parlor at Blue Bell (80 guests).
2. Delectable Food and Libations
Our chefs pour their love into every morsel of food that they prepare, and the holiday season is the most wonderful time of year to show off! Holiday menus compliment our traditional bill of fare as we stay focused on food trends, sourcing local ingredients, and of course refreshing holiday brews and beverages. Does a member of your group have an allergy or special dietary restriction? Our chefs enjoy the challenge of creating dishes to meet our guests' needs without sacrificing favor and creativity.
3. Deck the Halls Holiday Décor Normandy Farm is transformed in to a Winter Wonderland both inside and out. Our décor provides the perfect back drop for team pictures, as well as setting the mood for the holiday season.
4. Planning Made Easy Perhaps your job description did not include “party planner”, however your boss added it to your “to-do” list. Have no fear… your holiday party planner is here! Our in house team of event specialists will guide you through every step of your party planning while making sure that your budget stays in line too.
5. Convenient Location; Complimentary Parking Clients from Montgomery and surrounding counties find it both convenient and easy to congregate at Normandy Farm. When your guests arrive, they can park their “sleigh” in any one of the 400 complimentary parking spots on the property. Considering that center city parking can go as high as $38.00 per car, this is the gift that keeps on giving.
Dates and spaces are filling up quickly and all we want for Christmas is to host your most special event of the year. There’s no place like Normandy Farm for the holidays. Inquire today: firstname.lastname@example.org / 215-616-8500.
Located just 25 minutes from Center City Philadelphia and situated in the heart of Blue Bell, Pa.,Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center is more than a meticulously restored American landmark—it's a fully wired, high-tech hospitality venue. Relax on our grand terrace, sip a cocktail in America's oldest silo, play a challenging game of golf on our championship course, plan an event with us or dine on our delectable farm-to-table cuisine. It all adds up to One Historic Experience.